Dealing with wedding stress
Weddings can be one of the most stressful periods of your life. However, they are also the most exciting and memorable.
How you deal with stress in the lead up to your wedding is vital to your enjoying the day and having fond memories of it. Here are our top tips to reducing and managing your stress levels in the build up to your special day.
1. Try not to worry about things out of your control. The number one item on this section is the weather. It might rain on your day and that's ok. You can't change it so just be prepared with back up plan and roll with it.
2. Manage your stress. Whether it's meditation, yoga the gym or a massage you need an outlet. Find what works for you and do it consistently.
3. Communicate. Talk to your other half, your family, your friends. Everyone is there to help you and don't try to do everything yourself which leads to the next point....
4. Delegate. Your going to need to be a master delegator so give people jobs to do. You'll realise they'll be more than willing and most of the time be excited to help.
5. Track your spending. As hard as this is money will be the number one thing that will divide you and your partner so be honest with each other and try to stick to your budget.
Your wedding day is the most amazing and magical time so step back from it every now and again and enjoy the prep and the buzz in the build up. Hopefully you'll only get it once.
Chasing Arrows can help reduce the stress of your wedding day by completely managing as much or as little of the styling of your wedding. Have a look at some of our work and get in contact to find out more of how we can help you. We work across Sydney's Northern Beaches, the wider Sydney area, as well as Hunter Valley, the Southern Highlands and Byron Bay.