Sydney Wedding Venues
Sydney wedding venues are everywhere so how do you pick your favourite? Your wedding style should reflect your wedding venue so if you're an outdoorsy person maybe a beach or country wedding is for you, or if you like some glam in your life a high end venue in the City could be your thing.
We'll break out some of our favourite types of venues in another post, but for now here are some of our top picks for Sydney Wedding Venues.
- The Grounds of Alexandria - Uber cool and trendy and you can get wed with Kevin Bacon (the resident pig) hanging around. For the hipster inside you this is a fun and quirky wedding venue we just adore.
- The Boat House - Palm Beach - Perfect for the mix of trendy relaxed cafe, with a beach vibe. The Boat House is just divine and has some wonderful food on offer - you can check out their wedding packages and costs here.
- Jonas - The beautiful cliff top garden at Whale Beach is simply stunning and Jonas fits the bill for the magic day of your wedding. You can download their bridal booklet here for more details.
- Summerlees - If a country wedding is your thing they don't come much better than Summerless Estate in the Southern Highlands. Set on the 8 acres of meandering gardens on the 70 acre property. Get some wedding photos with the resident horse Cappuccino and all your portraits done on-site due to the true beauty of your surroundings. Summerlees is one of our favourites.
- Museum of Contemporary Art - A new wedding venue in the City and one that boasts some of the most spectacular views around. The Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. Iconic scenes don't get much better than this. The MCA is fast becoming a hot wedding venue in the City.